What we look for
Linton Capital invests in companies and management teams that provide services or technological solutions with key differentiators. While Linton has particularly strong experience in the energy and IT sectors, it is largely industry-agnostic but rather looks for the following characteristics in a business:
- An experienced management team with an investment in the business
- Industries with high barriers to entry and significant growth opportunities
- Positive EBITDA or a clear path to achieving positive EBITDA
- Growth opportunities for the business that require capital investment
- Existing revenues of between US$2 million and US$20 million.
We are always interested in hearing from sector-leading management teams who wish to discuss opportunities to grow their businesses significantly.